Check our catalogues:
We possess extensive experience in the processing of different types of aggregates. Our aggregate processing includes: crushing, washing, gradation, and, of course, colouring. Our coloured aggregates include:
- COLOURED DOLOMITE AGGREGATES
We offer coloured dolomite aggregate as follows:
- coloured dolomite aggregate processed in the polyurethane and epoxy systems
- impregnated dolomite aggregate processed in the polyurethane system
We extract Polish, Italian, German, Turkish, and Ukrainian deposits.
Our coloured dolomite aggregate is chracterised by:
- stable water absorption
- minimum powder and dust content
- resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions
- guaranteed colour repeatability and a fixed grading curve
- COLOURED BASALT AND BAUXITE AGGREGATE - applied as topping for roofing systems and other building components and as a component of highly resistant flooring and paving finishes.
- COLOURED BENTONITE GRANULATES - applied to give extra colouring and smell to aquarium and terrarium grit.
- COLOURED EXPANDED CLAY AGGREGATES - decorative ceramic aggregate applied both as an external decoration in gardens and as an inside decoration for potted natural and artificial plants.